Thursday, 5th May 2022 from 8.30am to 5.30pm
Friday, 6th May 2022 from 8.30am to 5.00pm
Property Council Head Office
Mezzanine Level - 15/17 William Street, Perth
This course is open to members only.
The Power to Present Program (PTP) is designed to boost your confidence and skills as a presenter regardless of your experience. The program will work you at your own pace and provide support and direction to improve on your existing skills.
The PTP will give you the tools to fast-track your ability to connect with an audience, command their attention and compel them to action – all while remaining authentic and true to your individual style.
- Learn to effectively plan for all presentations, improve content and hone delivery skills.
- Find out what you do right as well as what you can improve.
- Discover best practice power point design and delivery skills for business presentations.
- Learn how to manage your nerves and interact with the audience with greater ease.
- Be more memorable by understanding how to engage others with story-telling and creative devices.
- Capture the interest of the audience through the use of purposeful movement and body language.
- Utilise vocal techniques to maximise power, credibility, interest and clarity.
- Participate in coaching exercises designed specifically for you. Build confidence to use the skills in the real world.
- Deliver more dynamic, creative, informative and inspiring presentations that move people to action. Take yourself to the next level of presentation excellence!
KEY AREAS COVERED:
- Planning and structure tools
- What makes a great presenter – the key elements
- Audience Analysis
- Creating persuasive messages
- Developing and using visual aids – no death by power point
- Advanced movement, body language and vocal skills
- Managing nerves
- Creative devices and the emotional journey - storytelling and anecdotes
- Personal coaching exercises
- Presentation practice, smartphone recording and critique that empowers
The Property Council of Australia is a COVID safe organisation. The safety of our guests, speakers and staff is our top priority. Our face-to-face events will run in compliance with WA Government’s health orders in effect at the time. To enhance the safety of everyone in attendance, as of 31st January, only double vaccinated guests will be able to attend and we appreciate your cooperation with this requirement.
If the WA Government requirements change in advance of any event, we will contact you and update you about your attendance. If you already hold a ticket and are no longer able to attend because of vaccination or other requirements, please contact the WA Events Team as soon as possible to discuss options. If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, you are entitled to a full refund of your ticket price.
Showing proof of double vaccination and checking in via the SafeWA or ServiceWA app is required at the venue. Please ensure you are prepared with either a digital copy or a printed copy of your COVID-19 vaccine certificate for entry. Please visit WA Government website on how to get a copy of your vaccine certificate.