Join Lisa Baumwol, Business Communications Consultant & Facilitator in a two-day leadership for women program. The New Leader Program aims to explore the development of new and flexible skills that drive greater success and strengthen one’s position, now or in the future, to become a memorable, inspiring and authentic leader. Limited places are available. Register now to secure your spot!
Day 1: Thursday 24 September 2020 8.30am – 5.30pm
Day 2: Thursday 1 October 2020 8.30am to 3:00pm
There is a max of 8 people that can attend the course at a time.
Skills you will learn:
Leadership is both a quality and a skill that can be developed. There is not one style
of leadership that is the ultimate template for corporate success. The New Leader
Program acknowledges the individualism possible in today’s model for successful
The New Leader Program provides women with the motivation and confidence to
seek leadership roles and back themselves as real candidates for leadership
Technical ability and IQ are important, but research increasingly indicates that one of
the most critical skills required in today’s workplace is emotional intelligence. In this
program we start with self-awareness as the cornerstone of emotional intelligence.
Participants will walk away with renewed confidence in their leadership skills and
Key Areas Covered:
DAY 1: FULL DAY
• What makes an effective leader?
• The networking event - how to do it well and make it work for you
• The secrets to fast rapport
• Emotional Intelligence - the new leaders’ essential skill
• Analyse your audience for strategic influencing
• Advanced questioning and listening skills
• Running effective meetings
• The art of persuasion
• Personal presence and the ‘X’ factor - presentation practice, critique and individual
DAY 2: THREE-QUARTER DAY
• Mindset techniques and the power of self-talk
• Managing difficult people & conflict resolution
• Personal presence and the ‘X’ Factor - Stage 2