The New Leader Program aims to explore the development of new and flexible skills that drive greater success and strengthen one’s position, now or in the future, as a memorable inspiring and authentic leader.
Leadership is both a quality and a skill that can be developed. There is not one style of leadership that is the ultimate template for corporate success.
The New Leader Program acknowledges the individualism possible in today’s model for successful leadership and provides women with the motivation and confidence to seek leadership roles and back themselves as real candidates.
SKILLS THAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Gain motivation and confidence to seek leadership roles.
• Technical ability and IQ are important, but research increasingly indicates that one of the most critical skills required in today’s workplace is emotional intelligence. Focus on self-awareness as the cornerstone of emotional intelligence.
• Walk away with renewed confidence in your leadership skills and strategies.
KEY AREAS COVERED:
DAY 1 | 14th June 2021 : FULL DAY
• What makes an effective leader?
• The networking event - how to do it well and make it work for you
• The secrets to fast rapport
• Emotional Intelligence - the new leaders’ essential skill
• Analyse your audience for strategic influencing
• Advanced questioning and listening skills
• Running effective meetings
• The art of persuasion
• Personal presence and the ‘X’ factor
DAY 2 | 21st June 2021 : THREE-QUARTER DAY
• The 6 Principles of persuasion
• Mindset techniques and the power of self-talk
• Managing difficult people & conflict resolution
Personal presence and the ‘X’ Factor - Stage 2 - presentation practice, critique and individual coaching.
Thank you to our Official Diversity Partner for their support of this program.