WHAT'S NEXT FOR MELBOURNE'S OFFICE MARKET?
Just a few months ago, Melbourne recorded the lowest CBD vacancy rate in the nation, proving the strength of the Melbourne office market to tenants and investors.
The CBD skyline is changing rapidly, with almost 400,000 sqm of new supply coming to market in 2020, the biggest annual increase in almost three decades. But with those who can work from home instructed to work from home, and a challenging health environment, what’s next for Melbourne’s office market?
- Is COVID19 a temporary shock or a permanent gamechanger?
- How are landlords and tenants cooperating to navigate the crisis?
- How do we ensure our CBD remains a thriving hub to aid our economic recovery?
Join our panel of industry experts for a dynamic conversation led by Cressida Wall, Executive Director – Victoria, Property Council of Australia, about the current and future state of Melbourne’s commercial office market.
- Gain first access to data and analytics.
- Find out what COVID-19 means for commercial property and the Melbourne office market into the medium term.
- Hear how landlords have responded to the lockdown challenge, managed their buildings and tenancies, and kept their teams engaged as we wait for a plan for the CBD to reopen.
- Learn what tenants are asking about office configuration and leasing, and how they are coping with the current uncertainty with changing workforce demands.
- Discover how the collaboration of parties is navigating an office market scenario never seen before.
BE PART OF THE DISCUSSION
Our unique virtual event format has been designed to give you a voice in this important conversation.
- Ask questions, via video or chat.
- Participate in live audience polling and shape the discussion.
- Connect with industry colleagues – see their faces and join their conversations.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
National Series Partner: