The office is no longer just a place to do business, it is a hub for collaboration, social connection, and productivity.
As we look ahead to 2022 and beyond, how will the changing way we work impact the way that we develop, design and operate office precincts, and what exactly will the role of the office be in our post-COVID economy?
Join us for an insightful discussion with top office market experts as they unpack the latest Property Council Office Market Report data and explore:
- Victoria’s commercial office pipeline
- The role of destination office spaces in incentivising employees’ return to the office
- What tenants are looking for in their commercial office fit-outs
- What we can learn from overseas markets such as London and New York
- Vaccine rollouts and the future of risk-mitigation in office spaces
Proudly Partnered by:
Important Event Information
The Property Council of Australia is a COVID safe organisation. The safety of our guests, speakers and staff is our top priority.
This event will be run in compliance with the VIC Government’s health orders. These may impose density limits, require the wearing of masks other than when eating and drinking and will mean only fully vaccinated guests can attend.
If the government requirements change in advance of the event, we will contact you and update you about your attendance. If you are no longer able to attend because of vaccination or other requirements, please contact us to discuss options.
If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, you are entitled to a full refund of your ticket price as per the cancellation policy.