To be placed on the waitlist pending further relaxations to restrictions by State Government, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
January’s Office Market Report results revealed an increase in the vacancy levels for Brisbane’s CBD, despite historically strong levels of office demand. Who could have predicted what has unfolded over the intervening six months? But is COVID-19 a temporary shock or a permanent gamechanger? Are we returning to normal or entering a new normal?
Be the first to hear how our office markets have fared during this crisis. Gain insights from our expert panel on what the industry has in store for the rest of the year, and what the long-term impacts will be for the market.
Join us for the return of face-to-face Property Council events.
- Gain first access to data and analytics.
- Find out what COVID-19 means for commercial property.
- Hear how landlords have responded to the lockdown challenge and what do they have in store as Queensland reopens.
- Learn what tenants want and how they are coping with the current uncertainty with changing workforce demands.
- Reconnect with your industry colleagues as we emerge from the COVID-19 crisis.
MAKE THE MOST OF FACE TO FACE
Our event format has been designed to give you a voice in this important conversation.
- Ask questions.
- Connect with industry colleagues – see their faces and join their conversations.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Your safety is our priority
The safety of our delegates, speakers and staff is the Property Council of Australia's top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the venue and event format to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests as outlined by the QLD Government. If you would like some more information on these regulations, please click here.
Download the COVIDSafe app here