STORYTELLING FOR LEADERS
Learn how to engage audiences with powerful stories
Leaders who tell powerful stories influence, teach and inspire their teams effortlessly.
Good stories create connection, engage audiences at a deep level and build trust.
Compelling stories are easy to remember, relatable, take you on a journey and change mindsets. Learn the keys to finding and crafting stories that will motivate and align individuals and teams to company goals.
What topics will we cover?
- Identify the key elements of crafting a compelling story.
- Craft your own story that captivates and engages your audience.
- Articulate your company’s purpose with passion and energy – Why we do what we do.
- Participate in a collaborative discussion with a group of like-minded peers.
- Opportunity to have a 1-hour one-on-one post-course meeting with Noel to practise your delivery and gain individual feedback within 14 days of the workshop.
Who is this course best suited to?
- People managers
- Technical managers
- General managers
MEET THE PRESENTER
|Property Council Academy Education Specialist Business Leader | Presenter | Leadership Coach
Noel has 25 years of global and local experience as a Leader and Educator in Property, Banking, Higher Education, Healthcare and Organisational Effectiveness.
You can follow on with:
- Personalised Coaching
- Take Your Public Speaking to the Next Level