RETIREMENT LIVING SALES AND MARKETING: ELECTIVE
This NEW Sales and Marketing Elective short course will equip you with the skills to connect and relate to prospective residents.
You need the emotional intelligence to understand this stage of life, influencing factors and considerations faced by prospective clients. You also need effective organisational and strong persuasive skills to identify and manage related sales activities continually feeding the sales funnel.
This one-day course is part of a suite of professional development courses provided by the Property Council Academy in partnership with the Retirement Living Council.
The one-day village management sales training program forms an elective part of the broader Village Management Industry Diploma developed for village managers, owner operators, sales and marketing professionals and real estate agents.
- Build marketing and sales skills to effectively present your village offering.
- Understand your target audience and how to reach them.
- Present key information clearly and effectively (including pricing and contracts).
- Nurture and manage leads across the customer sales journey.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
About RLC, ARVAS, Capability - Framework
Guide to Contracts and Pricing
- Legal Structures
- Cost structures (entry fees, ongoing fees, exit fees (also known as DMF))
Planning Sales and Marketing Activities
- Understanding your target audience
- Market positioning and Point of difference
- Feeding the Business Development funnel
- Generating leads: Marketing your village offering and driving referrals
Effectively Present your Village Offering: The Customer Sales Journey
- Planning the customer sales journey – key components
- Creating connections
Selling Skills: Understanding and Communicating Well with Prospective Customers
- Identify customer profiles and needs
- Listen and understand
- Closing the sale and overcoming objections -scripting
- Manage leads post tour
Continuous Improvement: Managing and evaluating your performance
- Conversion rates, Processes, Research and Feedback, Digital performance
THIS COURSE IS SUITED TO:
- Village managers
- Owner operators
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Real estate agents selling retirement living
- Anyone involved in, or aspiring to be involved in, retirement village sales
YOU CAN FOLLOW ON WITH:
- Leadership in Retirement Living
- Retirement Living Facilities & Asset Management