HOW TO PITCH, PERSUADE AND PRESENT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
Today more than ever, you need to be a confident, persuasive, and passionate communicator. Whether you present on Zoom, at conferences, in the boardroom or over the phone, you need to know how to craft your message, deliver it with conviction and manage your audience.
If you want a one stop shop workshop that teaches you everything you need to know to be an outstanding presenter and communicator, this is it. Created and delivered by one of Australia’s most sought-after trainers, you’ll not only learn how to structure and prepare your presentations, but you’ll also learn how to overcome your nerves and deliver the content with confidence.
Date: 7 May 2021
Venue: Corrs Chambers Westgarth, 42/111 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Write and deliver presentations for every occasion – small meetings, team summits, Zoom calls, keynotes, sales pitches, boardroom conferences
- Structure and prepare the content so you can instantly create and deliver presentations at short notice, without stress
- Influence an audience, gain stakeholder agreement, and get to ‘yes’ every time you present
- Manage the nerves and overcome the fear of presenting so you can step up at any time and demonstrate your leadership credentials with confidence
- Deal with difficult audiences, answer curly questions and engage a disinterested audience
- Project your voice to convey authority and use body language techniques to influence the audience and have them see your point of view
- Speak without notes, memorise content, use a range of different visual aids and rely less on PowerPoint
- Deliver off-the-cuff presentations with confidence and flair
- Create ‘ice breakers’ that grab attention and gain audience involvement
- Use speech templates and structures cheat sheets to help you write a presentation quickly
- Use business stories to gain buy in and overcome resistance
- Use body language, eye contact and stagecraft to make a great first impression
There has never been a better time to learn the art of presenting with influence. Do not wait until you must present before you learn how to, register now!
Bernadette Schwerdt is a presentation skills expert with a solid background in marketing and advertising. She’s pitched (and won) major advertising accounts from clients such as Apple, American Express, BHP and Colgate and knows what it’s like to have to deliver under pressure.
She is a pitch coach to the start-up tech community and has worked closely with founders, investors and stakeholders at StartupBootcamp, one of the world’s most successful tech Accelerators.
She is a judge for the Anthill Cool Company Awards and the ORIAs (Online Retailers Industry Association) and has trained thousands of SMEs on how to communicate with clarity. She has been named in the Top 50 Small Business Leaders for 2020 in Australia by Inside Small Business magazine.
She is a trained professional actress and has been seen on our TV screens in shows such as Neighbours, Winners and Losers, Jack Irish and many more. She takes those experiences from the theatrical world and packages them into helpful tips that gives delegates the tips and tools that help them succeed in business.
Sizzle reel (6min):