UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF PLANNING
This course is ideal for:
Anyone who needs an understanding of their state’s land use planning systems, and their implications for urban development. The planning system, terms and processes can be a challenge to navigate. This course provides all of the information and detail you need in an engaging and easily digestible format.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
By the end of this one-day course, you will you have a better understanding of:
- The planning system for your state
- How the regulatory frameworks operate
- How development applications work
OVER ONE DAY, YOU WILL COVER:
- Importance of planning
- Structure and interaction of various federal, state and local government planning documents
- Planning permit applications, processes and timeframes
- Planning scheme amendment processes and timeframes
- Development assessment applications, processes and timeframes
- Community involvement in planning
- Impact of planning on project feasibility