“Security success depends on the level of the situational awareness of the decision maker and their reaction speed”
Grand Group Services (GGS) is an Australia Pty Ltd Company, established in 2001 and operates under NSW M. L. 408 482 429. GGS provide Safety, Security, Cleaning and Risk Management Services to vast array of Commercial, Retail Shopping Centres, and Infrastructures clients.
At GGS passion is delivered through our highly experienced people who are engaged in quality training allowing them to deliver a brand of service above others.
At GGS we Acquire the Skill-Set and Master the Skill-Craft
GGS staff trained in:
- Human Investigation Management – Deception Detection & Investigative Interviewing
- Risk Management
GGS provides site specific risk recommendations practicing preventative security, crime preventions and counter terrorism methods with techniques to minimize crime and anti-social behaviour within and around these sites.
GGS is a cm3 & AS/NZS 4801 Certified
The GGS leadership team think and act outside the square and adapt their approach with your changing environment driving operational change with innovation, integrity and integration of technology, that includes GGS Operations Management Portal and GGS Staff Mobile Manager App.
With their commitment to placing the customer at the centre of every interaction, GGS provides access to various industry leaders and associations that GGS and or its principles are members of and not limited to;
- PCOA-Property Council of Australia
- Sydney Academy
- Green Building Council Australia
- Supply Chain Sustainability School
- AIPIO- Australian institute of Professional Intelligence Officers
For more information:CLICK HERE
The NSW Member of the Month is a highly sought after sponsorship package that give’s companies exposure to the property industry through a variety of mediums. This package is perfect for new and existing members who are looking to advertise their business at an affordable rate.
Member of the Month sponsorship benefits include:
- Inclusion of a corporate banner ad hyperlinked to your company website in the wide-reaching NSW e-Newsletter.
- Your company will be featured on the Property Council of Australia website on the NSW Member of the Month landing page for the entire month of promotion.
- Your company logo will be included in the email signature of all NSW Commercial staff for the full promotion period.
- One Complimentary registration to a NSW Boardroom Lunch. This is an exclusive invitation-only event with a maximum of 20 people. The calibre of attendees is Senior managers and C-level Executives.
- One Complimentary registration to a NSW Business Lunch, seated on a reserved table with the NSW Membership Manager. Currently held at the Westin Hotel, NSW Business Lunches attract between 500-700 attendees per month.
To find out more information and to secure your booking, please contact Kiki Heffernan, NSW Membership Manager on 02 9033 1954 or email email@example.com.