A powerful platform to do business
Sponsorship is a powerful and effective way to promote your business by leveraging the Property Council’s national reach.
Our unique events program offers unrivalled national and state platforms to reach the Property Council’s 2200 member organisations, as well as government representatives, mainstream media and the thousands of industry professionals who attend our events every year.
27th Prime Minister, The Hon Julia Gillard at The Property Congress
2019 on Hamilton Island.
Sponsorship at the Property Council provides you with the opportunity to align with your target market and engender trust in your brand. It provides you the widest possible audience to increase brand exposure that influences preference, trial, purchasing intent, loyalty and changing perceptions.
The Property Council approach to sponsorship is to partner with our members to build a personalised sponsorship package instead of employing a ‘one size fits all’ solution.
Five reasons to partner with the Property Council:
1. Be spoilt for choice - Sponsors can choose from more than 400 separate events held across Australia every year, which collectively attract more than 50,000 attendees. Events range from our national multi-day flagship event, The Property Congress, to highly topical briefings, seminars, forums and the Excellence and Innovation awards.
2. Target key decision makers – Property Council events attract the highest calibre speakers and delegates, from industry executives to government leaders. Sponsoring one of our events gives you the opportunity to put your brand in front of the most influential audience and key decision makers and assists with lead generation and securing new business.
3. Maximise exposure -. We take every opportunity to promote your brand and educate the industry about your offering. Sponsorship offers exceptional brand exposure through a variety of print and digital mediums before, during and after the event to build an ongoing buzz around your brand.
4. A bespoke solution - Sponsorship and advertising opportunities cater to a range of budgets and business objectives across most industry segments. We work in partnership with you to put together the best packages to meet your objectives and offer the maximum return on investment, as well as sharing our resources to maximise efficiency and support your teams. In addition to individual event sponsorships we can also create multi-state and national packages as well as campaign style packages which includes additional advertising benefits.
5. The audience to suit your needs – Choose an event by industry sector or geographic location – the Property Council offers both. Distinct events are held regularly for young professionals, women in property, capital markets and retirement industry professionals, as well as those working in the commercial, industrial, retail and residential sectors. State event programs are specifically designed to provide policy briefings from industry leaders, as well as highly relevant professional development, research offerings, business networking, award nights and social days. National events bring together the industry to tackle the big issues, discuss emerging opportunities, generate innovative ideas and provide a forum to network and connect with peers from across Australia.
Sponsors of Property Council come in all shape and sizes from both within and outside the property sector. This includes established ASX listed organisations to start ups trying to break into the property sector. Sponsors can range from global corporates and federal government departments to developers, listed trusts and top professional services providers such as legal, real estate and technology firms.
Please note to become a sponsor of a Property Council event you must be a member in the state/territory the event is held in and to sponsor a national event you must be a member in at least one state/territory.
For further information on opportunities in your state, contact:
National Conferences and Events : Laura Prittie 02 9033 1939 | 0434 417 166
Innovation & Excellence Awards: Kelly Richards 02 9033 1983 | 0439 089 802
Retirement Living - National: Tomai Morris 07 3225 3073 | 0438 079 703
New South Wales/ACT: Kate Doab 02 9033 1955 | 0422 224 611
Queensland: Smaro Exelby 07 3225 3002 | 0477 640 570
Northern Territory/ South Australia: Paul Shaw 0409 465 127
Victoria and Tasmania: Nicole Battley 03 9650 8221 | 0439 155 002
Western Australia: Melissa Harley 08 9426 1202 | 0418 924 964