In Queensland over 50 sponsored Property Council events are typically held each year in Brisbane, Townsville and on the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast. Sponsorships range from targeted single events to corporate packages offering more exclusive benefits.
Queensland Corporate Partners have unrivalled brand exposure alongside the Property Council’s established reputation through year-long branding initiatives. They have access to an extensive range of benefits, exclusive invitation-only events and networking opportunities at key events. Corporate Partnerships provide a direct route to the market and an association with the industry’s leading advocacy body. When available, the 11 Corporate Partnership places are offered by invitation to organisations in alignment with the goals and objectives of the Property Council of Australia.
The Communications Partnership is an exclusive sponsorship category. The partnership provides a direct route to the Queensland property market and an association with the industry’s leading advocacy body. Through continual brand and verbal recognition at Queensland events and in Queensland publications, the Communications Partner is uniquely and prominently positioned as an industry leader.
- Boardroom Luncheon Series – six events
- CCRE Series - commercial and corporate real estate – three events
- Downtown Breakfast Series – three events
- Downtown Luncheon Series – eight-nine events
- Future Directions Series – five forums
- Gold Coast Series – two events a year
- Golf Day in October
- Leading Women In Property Series – several a year
- Office Market Report Breakfasts in February and July
- Property Council Member Cocktails – three events
- Property Industry Breakfast Series – three events
- Retail Event Series – three events a year
- Retail Property Awards in August
- Retirement Living Series – two events
- Sunshine Coast Series – two events
- Townsville Series – three events
- Western Corridor Series – one-two events
- Downtown Christmas Luncheon and After Party in December
Sponsorships are negotiated with individual sponsors based on single events, annual programs or tailored packages. National and state sponsorships are separately conducted. Multiple sponsors can sponsor some events according to a varying cost structure. At state level, annual sponsorship programs operate for a financial year starting in July to the following June. For further information about Queensland opportunities contact Smaro Exelby 07 3225 3002.
Photo: Lord Mayor Graham Quirk at the Downtown Lunch 2015