Careers in Commercial Property
Commercial Property Manager
Work for a well recognised brand in one of Adelaide’s busiest commercial property management departments. Enjoy modern offices just outside of the city and no weekend work.
- Liaising with clients, contractors and tenants in a face to face environment
- Maintaining an up-to-date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Lease negotiation
- Preparation of lease documentation and disclosure statements
- Notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Continual maintenance management
- Ensuring all rent reviews are implemented in required time frames
- Arrears management
- Budgets and outgoings reporting
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role you will need to be experienced in the commercial property management sector with tertiary qualifications in property or relevant real estate certification. The successful applicant will have excellent knowledge of commercial documents, agreements and legal requirements and possess great organisational skills.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 or simply apply now. Not the role for you? Visit our website to view the best job opportunities in property and real estate in South Australia.