2019 Retirement Census to commence on 22 July
Since 2014, the annual PwC/Property Council Retirement Census has been the go-to resource for information and data on Australian retirement villages. The next data collection will commence on 22 July.
Village operators who participate in the Retirement Census receive a free 60+ page report covering:
- Unit sales
- Village financials
- Residence contracts
- Village facilities
- Resident demographics
- Development pipeline, and more
This is the most comprehensive report created for the Retirement Census and cannot be purchased.
Participating in the Retirement Census is a valuable opportunity to:
- Benchmark your business against the rest of the sector
- Contribute to the knowledge base about the sector
- Assist the Property Council with advocacy and research on the industry’s behalf
Your data remains confidential. The reports do not identify individual operators or villages, and we don’t advertise who participates.
- 22 July 2019 – data collection commences
- 30 August 2019 – data collection closes
- 21-22 November 2019 – high level report released
- January 2020 – comprehensive reports sent to contributing village operators
How to participate
All Australian retirement village operators are encouraged to participate in the Retirement Census.
On 22 July 2019, Property Council members who operate retirement villages will receive an email with all of the information you need to participate.
If you’re not a member and would like to participate, contact Leida Pirts at LPirts@propertycouncil.com.au for more information.
Visit our Retirement Census website to access past high level reports, FAQs, and more.