Premier announces eight new directors general
The Property Council welcomes the appointment of eight directors general to the newly amalgamated State Government departments.
We congratulate the new appointments as well as the others that will continue in their positions. The director generals will play a critical role in delivering the State Government’s commitment to implement real change across the public sector.
Her Excellency, the Governor in Executive Council has this week approved the following appointments:
· Mr Mark Webb PSM, Director General, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions;
· Mr Stephen Wood, Director General, Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation;
· Dr Adam Tomison, Director General, Department of Justice;
· Mr Duncan Ord OAM, Director General, Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries;
· Mr David Smith, Director General, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety;
· Ms Gail McGowan, Director General, Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage;
· Mr Ralph Addis, Director General, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development; and
· Mr Michael Rowe, Director General, Department of Water and Environmental Regulation.
The Property Council looks forward to working alongside the State Government and its departments to keep WA growing through the creation of jobs, providing prosperity and building strong communities.
Media contact: Lino Iacomella | M 0417 501 974 | E [email protected]