We are aware of the demanding pressures and complexity of the regulatory and the legislative requirements of the construction industry. Private Building Certifiers strive to provide an efficient and pro-active service to ensure a successful delivery of your project.
Private Building Certifiers are a National Network of Accredited Building Certifiers providing professional building regulation consultancy and construction certification for a wide range of commercial, residential, industrial, health & aged care, education and entertainment projects.
From the inception of the project, our Certifiers focus on adding value for our clients by providing an efficient and pro-active approach to the design and certification stages. We exceed our clients expectations by providing consistent high quality services on every project regardless of the size, scale or complexity. We operate using the most update to date programs and are able to commit to fast approval times.
Contact our highly qualified and skilled team to discuss your project by calling on 9999 6490 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The NSW Member of the Month is a highly sought after sponsorship package that give’s companies exposure to the property industry through a variety of mediums. This package is perfect for new and existing members who are looking to advertise their business at an affordable rate.
Member of the Month sponsorship benefits include:
- Inclusion of a corporate banner ad hyperlinked to your company website in the wide-reaching NSW e-Newsletter.
- Your company will be featured on the Property Council of Australia website on the NSW Member of the Month landing page for the entire month of promotion.
- Your company logo will be included in the email signature of all NSW Commercial staff for the full promotion period.
- One Complimentary registration to a NSW Boardroom Lunch. This is an exclusive invitation-only event with a maximum of 20 people. The calibre of attendees is Senior managers and C-level Executives.
- One Complimentary registration to a NSW Business Lunch, seated on a reserved table with the NSW Membership Manager. Currently held at the Westin Hotel, NSW Business Lunches attract between 500-700 attendees per month.
To find out more information and to secure your booking, please contact Kiki Heffernan, NSW Membership Manager on 02 9033 1954 or email email@example.com.